The Forecaster is a model that rides, feels and looks like a pro-level bike and for 2022, it's been upgraded to a full 100% chromoly frame.
When you see a Matte Sky Blue Forecaster, then you can be sure that Aaron Ross is the guy behind it. You’ll find other Ross spec’d design cues like the Odyssey Keyboard v2 grips and Odyssey saddle, combined with incredible parts like an Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster hub, Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals, and Path Pro tires.
A truly dialed bike for every style of riding, just how Aaron likes it. Follow @theaaronross.
- 100% Chromoly Frame
- Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster
- Sealed Front & Rear Hubs
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Removable Brake Hardware
- Odyssey Keyboard v2 Grips
- Odyssey Pivotal Seat
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.40" Tires
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- FSA Conical Headset
- Frame: Sunday Forecaster, 20.5" TT, 100% chromoly frame with integrated 1-1/8" head tube, and removable brake hardware
- Fork: Sunday Forecaster, 20" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday, 2-piece
- Stem: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: Sunday M16, aluminum
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Keyboard v2, dual-compound
- Seat: Odyssey Aaron Ross Tie Dye, Pivotal or
- Seat Alternate: Odyssey Flora, Pivotal
- Seat post: Sunday Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 160mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Sunday Lightning, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch V2 FC, 36H, 14mm female axle w/ 9T driver, RHD, non-drive side plastic guard
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide
- Approx. Weight: 26.78lbs (with brakes)
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.2-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°