Trail-specific mountain bike socks
With their fun look designed to match your specific brand of rowdiness, these 8" Ranger Cushion Socks get that your feet were not meant to suffocate while you get your shred on. The mesh zones of these socks provide exceptional breathability and ventilation, without breaking your budget. When the trail gets rough, the cushioned heel and toe bring the comfort, while the rib-knit upper will ensure these socks stay exactly at the height you pulled them up to.
- Mesh zones provide added breathability
- Compression arch support for superior fit and comfort
- Rib-knit upper won’t slide down when the trail gets rough
- Flat-stitch toe construction offers improved comfort
- Solid: 56% polyamide nylon, 30% cotton, 9% polyester, 5% elastane
- Camo: 58% polyamide nylon, 29% cotton, 9% polyester, 4% elastane