The Forecaster is a model that rides, feels and looks like a pro-level bike with a full 100% chromoly frame.
Broc Raiford is Sunday's newest pro and with that comes his brand new new signature Forecaster. You’ll find Signature spec’d design cues like the Odyssey Broc Signature Grips, combined with incredible parts like a Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster hub, Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals, and Path Pro tires.
A truly dialed bike for every style of riding.
- Frame: Sunday Forecaster, 21" TT, 100% chromoly frame with integrated 1-1/8" head tube, and removable brake hardware
- Fork: Sunday Forecaster, 20" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday, 2-piece
- Stem: Sunday Freeze front load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated conical, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: Sunday M16, aluminum
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Seat: Odyssey Broc Raiford Signature, Pivotal
- Seat Alternate: Odyssey Big Stitch, Pivotal
- Seat Post: Sunday Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 170mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: Odyssey Stage 1, 20", 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed , 3/8" female axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 freecoaster, 36H, 14mm female axle w/ 9T driver, LHD or RHD, non-drive side plastic guard
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide
- Approx. Weight: 12.14kgs (with brakes)
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.2-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°