he Scout line is built with more aftermarket parts than ever before, including the Odyssey Twisted Pro pedal and Path Pro tire. Bike shops and riders will appreciate the fully sealed front and rear hubs, and awesome details like Odyssey signature grips and the Springfield Brake system.
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes and Lever
- Odyssey Path Pro OEM 2.40" Tires
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Sunday Badge Pivotal Seat
- FSA Headset
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
- Frame: Sunday Scout, 20.75" top tube, integrated 1-1/8" head tube, chromoly down tube and dropouts
- Fork: Sunday Scout, 20" fork w/ 2-piece chromoly steerer tube and welded pre-load
- Handlebar: Sunday, 2-piece
- Stem: Sunday Freeze top load, 48mm
- Headset: FSA integrated, 1-1/8"
- Alloy Cap: FSA aluminum cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-brake
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Seat: Sunday Badge, Pivotal
- Seat post: Sunday, Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25T, steel
- Cranks: 170mm, 3-piece, chromoly
- BB Parts: Sealed, Mid, 19mm
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Rims: P-7X aluminum, 20", 20H
- Front Hub: Sunday, 36H, low-flange, sealed, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Sunday 36H, sealed, 14mm axle w/ 9T Driver
- Spokes: 14g steel, black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM, 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z1 wide
- Approx. Weight: 26.82lbs (with brakes)
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.2-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9”
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°