The Speedframe Pro was made to go anywhere fast! Designed with direct input from Fox’s mountain bike athletes, this top-tier open face trail helmet offers a market leading set of features.
Superior Impact Resistance - This is achieved with the MIPS added protection system which reduces rotational forces in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies. Fox’s proven dual-density Varizorb impact absorbing EPS liner enhances the protection level by spreading the force of an impact across a wider area.
To make the wearing of your helmet seamless, a 360°Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride. The visor is easily adjustable, goggle compatible, the helmet buckle is quick and easy to use even while wearing gloves, the liner is removable, washable and antimicrobial, managing odour, and sweat. Venting is optimized with channelled, in-moulded EPS.
Confidence Inspiring - All this adds up to a truly performance focused open face trail helmet designed to give you the confidence to ride at your limits on trails all around the globe. All bicycle helmets sold in Australia must have the Australian Standards currently it’s AS/NZS 2063:2008, all fox helmets are tested to this standard.
- 360° Retention System: perfect fit every ride
- Fidlock® SNAP: helmet buckle provides easy exit even with gloves
- MIPS: rotational shock absorption
- Varizorb: Dual density impact absorption layer
- Optimised Ventilation: channelled in-mould EPS
- Visor: adjustable 3 position
- Goggle Compatible
- XT2® Liner: Washable, odour control, moisture management
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS 2063:2008